Everyone is looking for an affordable product. This rule is the same for baby car seats also. The price of every baby car seat in the market is not the same. And if you get a good baby car seat at a reasonable price, you won’t search for another. For example, Evenflo Triumph 65 DLX Seat is such a good car seat at an affordable price range.
Evenflo Triumph 65 is a well-priced car seat compared to the other car seat in the market. This car seat is very useful for your family when your budget is very tight. Many sincere parents love this baby car seat because they can use it for a long time and provide comfort and safety on the long ride.
The Important Features of Evenflo Triumph 65 Dlx Seat
- This is a convertible seat. You can use this car seat both in the front seat and rear seat.
- This seat is side-impact tested and meets all the U.S. safety standards.
- Infinite slide harness adjustment system slides easily to get an accurate fit.
- The TensionRight Knob helps to tighten the harness easily.
- Multiple recline position is very effective to get the correct position for you child.
- Energy-absorbing foam provides extra comfort during a long ride.
- Five points harness system is included.
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- Removable body pillow.
- Machine washable fabrics.
Evenflo Triumph 65 DLX Weight and Height Limit
This car seat is a convertible car seat. For newborns and infants, you can use it as a rear-facing seat. You can also use it for large infants. In that case, you can convert it as a forward-facing car seat. Let’s know the height and weight statement –
- Rear-facing weight range: 5-40 lbs.
- Forward-facing weight range: 22-65 lbs.
- Rear-facing height range: 19-37 inches.
- Forward-facing height range: 28-50 inches.
- Highest harness slot: 16 inches.
- Lowest harness slot with insert: 7.5 inches.
- Lowest harness slot without insert: 8 inches.
- Forward-facing age: minimum two years.
- It lasts for a long time. That saves your time and money.
- It has excellent safety ratings.
- Padding will provide top-class comfort.
- It offers multiple recline positions.
- Durable and strong material.
- Easy installation system.
- Easy to clean.
- The Infinite slide harness is really easy to use.
- It has an extra cup holder included.
- A good convertible car seat.
- The seat is a little bit wider.
- It will take time to get used to using the buckle.
- Buckle does not make any sound after installing. So, it is hard to know the situation of accurate installation.
Why Is This Car Seat A Great Money Saving for You?
Evenflo Triumph 65 DLX is a great car seat at a reasonable price range. This is true. But in this price range, there are many infant car seats in the market. Most of them have a weight limit of a maximum of 35 pounds. That means, within two years, you have to buy or replace the rear-facing infant car seat. Already you invest in an infant car seat. If you need to buy another one after only two years, it is a waste of money.
In this case, if you can use a car seat for a long time, it will save you time and money. In my opinion, this time should be at least four years. Evenflo Triumph 65 DLX may fulfill this need. Almost every infant car seat is a rear-facing car seat. But this one allows you to convert it into a forward-facing car seat when you need a forward-facing car seat.
Ultimately, this is a great value-for-money car seat for those parents whose budget is very tight and who want a good product for long-term use.