Graco is a well-known baby car seat company worldwide. Parents love Graco’s special SnugLock feature. Snuglock is an advanced technology. Graco brand designed another advanced feature which is called click connect. Some Graco car seat has click connect feature. One of them is Graco Snugride 35 Baby Car seat. Click connect is the main feature of this car seat because it makes the seat more user-friendly.
It is a premium car seat from the Graco brand. If you ask anybody to list the top 5 infant car seats, Graco Snugride 35 will occur on the list. So, it may be a good choice for you. This car seat meets Federal Safety Standard. And the experts also recommend this for many parents.
If you are looking for a safe and secure car seat for your infant, you will find this article and this car seat useful because this car seat is enough for your baby. And the company is providing seven years expiration date for this baby car seat. When your child grows up, you can sell it second-hand at a good rate. So, overall, this is a good deal for new parents.
By the way, there are two types of Graco Snugride 35 Car Seat. One is Graco Snugride 35, and another is Snugride 35 LX.
The Feature Everyone Loves
- Ultra-Lightweight, and handy baby car seat.
- Compatible with Gaco strollers.
- Click Connect technology helps to make a one-step secure attachment with the Graco Snugride stroller.
- This seat is roughly crash tested and meets all the U.S. safety standards.
- The car seat base has six different recline positions to make secure base installation in different places.
- Easy to carry and transition.
- EPS foam manages the energy effectively.
- The canopy provides support from extra sunlight.
- The cover is machine washable.
The Height and Weight Limit of Graco Snugride 35
It allows you to carry a maximum of 35 pounds. So, this car seat is not for big babies. You can buy Snugride Click Connect 35 for newborns, toddlers, and infants. The minimum weight recommendation for this car seat is only 4 pounds. So, it is a perfect car seat for your newborn baby. If your child is over 35 inches tall, he will not be able to sit on it. The height limit is 32″.
So, if your baby weight is around 30 to 35 lbs, but height is 34″, then you will have to change the car seat.
Graco Snugride 35 Rear Facing or Not
As I said before, this seat is for small infants. According to U.S. law, you cannot take your infant in the front-facing seat. Therefore, a rear-facing seat is the best for small babies. So, The Graco Snugride 35 seat is designed to fit in the back seat of the car. That means it is a rear-facing baby car seat. If you need a front-facing or booster seat, you should choose the booster models of the Graco brand.
Difference Between Graco Snugride 35 and 35 LX
There are only three differences between Snugride 35 and 35 LX. They are given below:
- Regular Sugride 35 has not Safe Adjust Harness System, but the 35 LX has this useful feature.
- Both of the car seats have latch connectors. But you will find InRight Latch in the LX version.
- The price of 35 LX is higher than the regular Snugride 35.
The Graco Snugride 35 LX has two new features. The two features are missing from the regular Snugride 35 model. The Safe Adjust Harness System and the InRight Latch make the installation more secure and easy. But the regular 35 model is also good and secure.
If you spend more, then I suggest buying 35 LX. Otherwise, you can go with a regular Graco Snugride 35 car seat.